Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

"Fall Into The Holidays" Craft Fair...Rigby Idaho


It's officially craft fair season. Can you feel the holiday shopping/crafting excitement?


 With a new baby I didn't know if I'd be up for many craft fairs, so this year, I limited myself to one craft fair.  I've been busy preparing for it since before August was born.  I chose to participate in my most profitable craft fair "Rigby: Fall Into The Holidays" from last year.  With over 100 vendors, it was well attended, and hopefully be this year as well.

Craft fairs are a ton of work, but they are so much fun.  Maybe it's because I'm normally trapped inside my home, attached to my sewing machine, but I love to get out and see people react to my products.

Jessica Marshall Photography

I'll report more on the craft fair next week.  I'm trying out some new display ideas, and payment methods.  Hopefully it's successful, and helps pay for Christmas.


If you happen to be a South East Idaho local, stop by the Rigby Middle School Saturday November 9th between 9 and 5.  Say hello, and introduce yourself.  I love to meet readers.  Look for the blue and green striped awning, and come buy a bunch of scarves or leather bracelets.





2 comments:

Charity said...

Love the leather cuffs, and that first lace scarf is beautiful. Leather and lace are some of my favorite things. =)

Emily said...

Hope it went well! Sorry I missed it. :(