Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Leather Business Card Cases: Part Dos


The braided business card case was my personal favorite.  I love the leather, and the braid. 

A lot of my sewing time is spent working on projects for the gift bazaar that I vend at.  I don't show you everything that I make (although it probably feels that I do).  Sometimes I want to share repeat items, simply to show how you can change up a project.

You've seen the leather business card cases before, but here are a few new versions...


Vertical running wide lace

Bow
Punched Design




3 comments:

Betty Minnes said...

I like the one with the bow but I think the punched design would take up less room in a pocket or purse and looks good too.

talha said...

I have seen your other cards also in a recent post, but these are much prettier with different color strips on them.

plastic card holders
clear cards
scratch cards printing

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.