Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Go To Baby Gift: Mitered Corner Receiving Blanket


I've posted about Mitered Corner Receiving Blankets before, but I love them.  They are cute, and fairly quick to make.  My two year old still carries one of his around with him.


Some friends of ours just recently welcomed twin boys to their family.  Since we live far apart, and we can't be there in person to snuggle those little babies, a soft flannel blanket from us will have to do.

I've been eyeing this Riley Blake flannel for quite some time. The Sasparilla line is absolutely adorable.


Such sweet prints.


 I also made one up with the orange main print from the Boy Crazy line.  Two different blankets for two different boys.

Lets hope they love them as much as we do. Tied up with some red and white baker's twine from Pick Your Plum, and these blankets make adorable gifts.

You can find a great tutorial for a mitered corner, or self bound baby blanket.

1 comment:

Charity said...

I love the grey flannels on the borders. And these blankets are a great gift! =)