Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Minnie Mouse Template


My husband comes from a Disney loving family, and last week his sister threw a lovely little Minnie Mouse birthday party for her daughter.  I couldn't resist making her a simple little freezer paper stenciled onesie.  I'd planned on using a polka dotted ribbon, but the width I had just wasn't working for me.  So, I mustered all of the self control I had, and used some plain grosgrain ribbon that I had on hand.


A little bit of trim around the neckline added a little something extra to the simple top.

Want to make your own Minnie/Mickey mouse stencil?  Here's a Minnie/Mickey Mouse Template that you can transfer to some freezer paper for a quick little project.  I've added four different sizes of the template...just in case you want to throw a little Minnie Head on the bottom of your baby's onesie bottom.

You can find more information on freezer paper stenciling here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable, Tricia! The bow and the trim are just the right touch.

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

That turned out adorable. I will definitely be back for the template sometime!

Emily said...

I think you are reading my mind. :) I might have to try freezer paper stenciling.

Emily and Brandon Hansen said...

Oh my goodness! We love this little onsie! I think it is the most adorable thing ever! p.s. its a little big but she will grow into it. She is mostly a shrimp!

Unknown said...

Nice post, i enjoyed it, keep it up and thanks for sharing. I am crazy about the onesies, specially the Primark. My most visited onesies online store is http://www.primarkonesies.com/