Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine Love Round Up...more than a couple good ideas


















Free Valentine Printable courtesy of How About Orange



Free Printable to frame in glass and update daily with a dry erase marker.




Martha Stewart Pop Ups



I love this idea.  I remember digging through my store bought valentines, searching for a valentine for that boy in the class....you know, the one that you didn't want to give any ideas.

Source: google.com via Tricia on Pinterest

Teacher Valentine


Rock On Valentine


Clark desperately wants me to make these.  Printable from Skip to My Lou

Source: duitang.com via Tricia on Pinterest

Pop Up


Valentines Crush


Felt Fortune Cookies


Hearts Stitched Together Valentines



Free Printable Valentines/tags

No comments: