Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Light Onesie


After celebrating Halloween and Thanksgiving with his pumpkin on his bumkin, I decided that Miles needed a Christmas onesie as well.  There's nothing plastered on his behind this go round, just a string of appliqued Christmas lights.


Christmas shirts are something that I get a kick out of.  There's a lady at our church that has a whole collection of festive attire.  At our last Christmas party she had a bright green sweater that lit up and played music. It was perfect....for her.  I myself prefer to make subtle references to the holiday through color choices, but to each their own.  


I do think that it's fun to dress up a chubby little baby in holiday themed shirts, especially if it is their first time celebrating that holiday.  If you noticed, my Christmas shirt for Clark is a bit more subtle (although he is still insisting that I add some Christmas lights to the front of the shirt). You can check out my holiday onesies from last year here.


Merry Christmas!
This little guy decided to roll over yesterday, it kind of breaks my heart to see him grow up so quickly. 



4 comments:

Emily said...

The lights are the perfect size! :) Miles is adorable!!

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

Um that is adorable! I'm keeping this one on my list because we'll have one to dress up next Christmas. :)

Unknown said...

So adorable!! Oh, and the shirt is cute too ;)

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

ok - between your pucker up kissmasstime shirt, and this onesie - it is just adorable! But I agree with you on the adult versions...ha!

My friend actually started their very first annual 'ugly christmas sweater' party this year, it was a huge success! Lol