Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Olympic Rings Necklace


 Oh how I love the Olympics.  Seriously, I love them.  I'm sad that gymnastics is winding down, but so excited to have track and field going full force.


I scrounged up a few rings, jump rings, and leather cord to make myself an Olympic necklace.  Just to show my enthusiasm for the event.  Nothing spectacular, but fun.  I'll surely take it all apart when the games are finished, but for now, I'll wear my rings, and pretend that I'm wearing gold.


PS-I love watching Clark get excited about the events.  What kid can't help but jump off the walls while watching gymnastics, or run laps through the house during track and field.  His nerf gun has become a starting gun, and we've been racing him to bed every night.


What's you're favorite Olympic event?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute, Trisha! I think I would totally wear this all the time, not just for the Olympics! Any idea where I could find some rings like yours?