Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Two Ingredient Nutella Cake



I pin far more recipes on Pinterest than I ever get around to making.  On occasion, I'll remember to add the ingredients to my grocery list, and make a recipe that I've found online.  This recipe was especially tempting because it only requires two ingredients, and it's gluten free-woot woot!

You can find the recipe here, at kirbiecravings.com  Eggs and Nutella make up this flourless cake.  I've had flourless cakes before, and they are usually quite dense and rich.  If you get overwhelmed by intense chocolate and dense texture, then this cake is probably a better choice.  The nutella has a pretty light flavor, and the eggs make it quite fluffy, but eggy (imagine that).






I added a homemade raspberry syrup, and it added a nice flavor to it.  The best part of this recipe was how quick it was to make.  The flavor isn't going to blow your mind, but it is really easy to mix up, and perfect when your pantry is a bit bare.

2 comments:

::little projects in style:: said...

wow! looks amazing! can't believe it only takes 2 ingredients! :)

mrslauralynn said...

Wow this looks amazing, definitely pinning...and will actually make this one!! Thanks for sharing :)