Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sneak Peek Saturday: Green and Blue


I've had a difficult time finding my sewing groove lately. Since our last illness Clark thinks that he needs a constant playmate, and Miles thinks that he needs to be held all of the time. I love to do both, but unfortunately it doesn't leave much time for anything else.

We've also had some more springlike weather.  What is it about the first few weeks of Spring?  I am filled with a desire to sort through every closet and cupboard, wash the walls, clean the carpets, and paint the walls.  It is time for some spring cleaning. Even with my desire to dejunk, I haven't managed to do too much of it (though I did wash some walls and sort through a couple cupboards). 

So as of late, my sewing has taken a backseat to other aspects of life, but I am excited to tell you that I should have a tutorial ready for you next week, maybe Wednesday. It involves some yummy Calla Green and Medieval Blue suiting that i picked up at Joann's in December.  It's been a project that I've been trying to work out since then.  I can't wait to share it with you.

Have a happy St. Patrick's Day, and a fantastic weekend.  Is there any corned beef and cabbage on the menu at your home? 





1 comment:

Emily said...

Can't wait to see your project! :) Ansley's been going through a wants to be held and entertained all the time phase. It's okay about 80% of the time. ha. No corned beef or cabbage here since my husband was at a funeral and I really want to sew but we've also been cleaning out stuff like crazy b/c we're listing our townhouse on Monday. :) Hope you had a good St Patrick's Day!