Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Free Printable: 2012 YW Theme: Arise and Shine Forth


My family and I are really involved with out church group.  Both my husband and I spend a good chunk of our free time volunteering to help our local congregation out. I work with the young women in our youth group. Each year all of the youth of the world wide congregation focus on a theme, which is scripturally based.  This year our theme is "Arise and shine forth...".  I decided to make up some printable cards for the young women that I work with.  They are small, about 4 1/4" x 5 1/4", but the perfect size to store in their scriptures.  I used the My Memories Suite software to create the printable.  I really loved how easy it was to create a simple printable using this software.  Don't forget to enter the My Memories Software Giveaway that I'm hosting, you have just a few more days to enter.  You can find the post here.

If you are interested in a digital file for the 2012 Youth Theme, you can find it here.  The file is for an 8.5x11 sheet, with four images per sheet. The file is for non-commercial use only.  Print off as many as you'd like, share them with your friends, but please respect that it is for non-commercial use only.



3 comments:

Donna said...

I love your printable "Arise and Shine Forth"! Thanks for sharing it! I will use it for Girls Camp this year!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing! I am looking for a small gift to give each girl at camp and I think this will be perfect.

Jenell Rossiter said...

Wow!!! What a blog. The way you explain it the way you use this word is mind-blowing. I just love this. Thanks for spread this knowledge to us.