Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks



















Thank You! I started this blog a year and a few months ago.  I started it with the hope of bringing more traffic to my etsy shop, that didn't happen.  Starting this blog gave me so much more than I could have hoped for. I'd struggled with post-partum depression after Clark was born, and hadn't been able to find myself.  Starting my blog helped give me an identity other than Mom (please don't misunderstand me, I love being a mother and wouldn't trade it for anything).  It has helped me feel like an individual with something worth sharing.  It has allowed me to develop talents that I never thought that I'd have. It has challenged me creatively, and it has brought me so much satisfaction. 

So thank you blog.  Thank you readers.  Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment.  I don't blog because I want to receive a certain number of comments, or have a certain number of followers, but I sure do appreciate hearing from you-I wish that I were better at responding to your comments.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! I certainly feel blessed.  I'm off to snuggle my boys (my greatest blessing) and eat some gluten-free pie!


No comments: