Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Review of Sportivo Stroller in Tangerine


Well we are back from our trip, and already missing the sunshine that we enjoyed while we were in sunny San Antonio.  We had a fantastic time together, and I can't wait to share more pictures with you soon.  

I recently purchased this Mia Moda Sportivo Stroller from CSN Stores.  I purchased it specifically for the trip.  We needed a compact umbrella stroller that would be comfortable for Mr. C during our travels.  I have to say that I am quite pleased with this purchase.  It was reasonably priced, and has a lot of little extras that really set it apart from similarly priced strollers on the market.

You can read my full review of the stroller below.  

Starting Monday I'm going to have a week long series of projects that are all created using one technique applied several different ways. All of the projects are spring/summer based.  I can't tell you how ready I am for warmer weather, especially after getting a taste of it last week.


Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Features:
  • Stroller
  • Sportivo Collection
  • Color: Tangerine
  • Lightweight frame
  • 5 - Point safety harness
  • Reclining seat
  • Foam grip
  • Carrier shoulder belt
  • Storage basket
  • JPMA certified
  • Assembly re...

Great Compact Stroller
By Tricia from Idaho Falls, ID on 4/15/2011
4out of 5
When searching for a lightweight stroller I wanted one that would be easy to carry around, comfortable for my son, and compact enough to easily fit in our small trunk with additional items. This stroller fit the bill.

I love the extra bells and whistles that Mia Moda threw in with this stroller. It has a decent sized storage basket below the seat. The carrying strap on the stroller is very accessible, and the canopy is a definite plus. The wheels are larger and sturdier than many umbrella style strollers, and the stroller handles very well. Another feature that sets this umbrella style stroller apart is the fact that the seat reclines. All in all I don't think that you can find a lightweight umbrella stroller that will give you more bang for your buck.

We recently went on a week long vacation that included airport usage, gate checking, lots of walking, and a tour around an amusement park. The stroller held up well and was easy to use. I'm 5' 9" tall, and the stroller was quite comfortable to push. The handles were well designed, and quite comfortable.

The only gripes that I have with the stroller is that it wasn't as easy to break down as I would have liked. A few times it took quite a bit of effort to get it to collapse. The side latch that holds it in it's folded position also came unhooked on a couple of occasions while I was toting it over my shoulder. I recommend having a small bungee cord to secure the stroller if you are going to be carrying it on your shoulder or checking it at the gate of the airport.

All in all we are very pleased with our stroller. My two and a half son loves the bright orange stroller.

No comments: