Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Finds: Giia Neckpieces and Accessories



Wien Hex Bib Statement Necklace: Giia
Today I wanted to share one of my new favorite shops, Giia Neckpieces and Accessories.  I stumbled  upon this shop and was quite stunned when I saw the statement pieces of jewelry that were available in their shop.
Octopus Statement Necklace, Photo property of Giia.

I've mentioned before that I'm not big on jewelry, but their pieces are so unique and interesting that I couldn't help but share this shop with you.

Cuore Wave Statement Neckpiece: Giia
The main material used in their pieces is felt.  Yep, you read that right, FELT.  The necklaces and cowls that they create are simply stunning, and incredibly sculptural.

Although these necklaces and accessories are quite different from the typical items that I create, they are sure to inspire.  I am always amazed at the creativity and vision that artisans have. Go visit Giia, and take a trip around the Etsy marketplace for a bit of weekend inspiration.


Do you have any favorite artisan shops that leave you inspired?

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

absolutely gorgeous - works of art!

Unknown said...

stunning Tricia! beautiful AND unique, two of my favourite adjectives!