Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Red White and Blue Blowing in the Wind




I don't know how it happens, but it seems that Clark seems to have clothes of all of the same colors.  This summer most of his clothes appear to be red and blue.  I was hanging the clothes on the line and thought...well that is appropriate.  I did put a bit of thought into how I hung the clothes on the line, but hey, you do what you can to make the less enjoyable tasks in life a bit more enjoyable (and beautiful).

I don't know if I've mentioned it before or not, but I love having a clothes line in the back yard.  If we have outdoor birthday parties I hang balloons or a birthday banner.  It is a great little tool to have to dress up your backyard (and save some money on your electric bill).  I have been really wanting to make a clothes line tent for Clark, but I'll save that for a different post.

I hope that you all have an enjoyable and safe 4th of July Weekend.  We are gearing up for large crowds here in our neighborhood.  


No comments: