Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Boy Faves: Quilts

Every baby needs a blanket to call their own, and just because a quilt isn't appliqued with flowers or ruffles, doesn't mean that it can't be adorable.  I've collected a few of my favorite quilt ideas for the lil' guys in my life.

I adore this plaid houndstooth.  Isn't it great?































Do you have a favorite?

  I love the gingham, and am so tempted to make one for this little guy.  Both grandmas have quilts in the works, so I'm trying to exercise a bit of self control.  After all, it will only be a couple of more years before I need to make one for a big boy bed.  He can snuggle in his grandmas' quilted love for the first few years.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Michele T said...

Great quilt ideas for boys!!! I pinned a few for future reference! Thanks for sharing!