Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tried and Tested Favorite Soups




We just recently got hit by some major wind and snow.  I don't mind the snow, but I really don't like the cold and wind that so often accompanies it.  Since winter has finally decided to visit us, I decided to share some of my favorite recipes from the internet. They're just perfect to warm you up on a cold and yucky day.  Do you have a favorite cold weather recipe?





Roasted Corn Chowder


Black Bean Soup, much more flavorful than it appears (there are vegetables hiding in that soup).





Tomato Basil-Parmesean Soup for the crock-pot.  I love this one, and just made it on Tuesday.  It's great reheated.



Cream of Pumpkin Soup.  Great with added spices, and perfect for fall.

1 comment:

Emily said...

It's like you're reading my mind. I can't wait to try some of these soup recipes. And I'm not a fan of the wind.