Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Four Months


Miles recently hit his four month mark.  I can't believe how quickly time has gone by.  He's such a sweet baby. We had his four month check up the other day, and he's growing like a weed.  He's weighing in at 19 1/2 lbs, and is 27.5" tall.  He can barely squeeze into his 9 month clothes, and our stash of 12 month clothing is comprised of mostly warm weather clothing.  I guess that it's time for me to start sewing for him. Anyone interested in baby boy clothing tutorials and projects? 

11 comments:

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

Absolutely! I'm having a boy in April, so fun baby boy projects would be super fun to see. He is cute, I can't believe he's that old already.

Magda said...

Hey Tricia, what a lovely baby boy you've got. =) I just discovered your blog today and loved it.
hugs magda

Janice said...

He is so adorable!

Cath said...

Sweet and beautiful!

I would be very interested in some boy tutorials I have a 5 month old grand magnificent to sew for now :)

Emily said...

Oh he is so cute!! I'm always interested in your tutorials. :)

Destri said...

Oh he is cute. Big big blue eyes! I swear you just had him...

I'm always up for a boy tutorial :)

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

What a cutie! I am waiting for the valentines themed writing/pic on bum onesie...ha!

Jenny said...

Definitely interested! My boys are a bit older, but I love seeing ideas for them.

Tamara D. said...

Aw, what a cutie! Tutorials, ideas: yes, please! I also have a 4 month old boy (he is our second boy too)... it seems like he is growing up way faster than the first. I love your blog - you make such lovely things! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

So sweet! I thought Anna was growing quickly, but Miles is waaay weedier than she is in that respect. :) Can't wait to see what cuteness you come up with for baby boys!

Jennie and Adam said...

Yes please on the baby boy tutorials! I just had a baby boy 3weeks ago and I would love some new clothing ideas.
P.S. Miles is adorable!